- Fashionista previewed Target’s Fall Designer Collection, which includes more than 100 size-inclusive styles from designers Kika Vargas, La Ligne, and Sergio Hudson.
- Vox explained “productivity theater”: how remote workers are wasting their time proving to employers that they’re actually working.
- Bloomberg reported on a new survey that found that many women aged 40–55 have considered looking for remote work to more easily deal with menopause symptoms.
- WorkLife highlighted innovative ways some companies are trying to support employee mental health.
- The New York Times noted how some LinkedIn users are finding it a valuable place to talk about much more than work.
- The New York Times also observed how openly talking about having student loan debt has become normalized.
- SELF explained how to not feel exhausted by the end of the week.
- Gretchen Rubin talked to Cassie Holmes, author of Happier Hour: How to Beat Distraction, Expand Your Time, and Focus on What Matters Most [affiliate link], about happiness, habits, and time management strategies.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “The Comment Section of a Recipe for a Revenge Spell.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Read the full original post here